We are a Knoxville based digital marketing company looking to expand our office staff. We are seeking one person to work directly for the owner assisting in the management of client and team communications.
As the Digital Marketing Assistant your role is a unique opportunity to make an impact on our marketing team while also expanding your skills in search marketing, online advertising, project management, and much more.
- The right applicant will join a hardworking, hands-on team of digital markers, designers, and developers with a proven track record and years in the industry.
- While we prefer a candidate with specific experience in the online space, we will also consider candidates with high potential as much as those with direct experience.
- The ideal candidate will be self-driven and will thrive in a flexible, fast-paced casual work environment with the analytical savvy and creative problem solving abilities that contribute to our continuous growth as our business grows and evolves
To fit into our team you bring the following to the table:
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to understand complex models
- Demonstrated understanding of the online marketing space preferably with search engine marketing and social media networks
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include:
You will become an extension to the owner inside the business taking the bulk of inbound communications (calls/emails) and routing actions to the appropriate resources. You will be the managing the timelines of active projects and reporting on team and employee performance. You will also be in charge of client social media programs with a team to that will create content and schedule posts.
- Genuine interest in the digital marketing and online advertising space
- Self-starter with “can-do” attitude and strong work ethic (meaning working beyond normal 40 hour work week)
- Strong knowledge and command of the English language, both oral and written
- Strong Interpersonal Skills with a friendly, intelligent, and professional demeanor.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows plus Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to type 50+ wpm.
Education and Experience Requirement:
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred but not required for the right candidate.