We are a Knoxville based digital marketing company looking for someone that really wants to learn about digital marketing and are willing to work hard in the process. You will be doing research, on-the-fly thinking and earn yourself some experience with creative strategy and the operational essence of a cutting-edge digital marketing agency.
Students in the Digital Cusp Internship Program will experience the real-world application of marketing, account management and project management through client projects and internal assignments. They will be exposed to agency life and begin developing an understanding of the digital landscape and project processes. Internships are available for 15 – 20 hours per week.
Tasks | Internship Areas May Include
- Website content management and review
- Content planning and writing
- Category and competitive client research
- Concept and new business pitch brainstorming
- Project planning
- Social media management
- Social media outreach programs
- Participating in strategy and brainstorm meetings
Qualifications | Rising college junior, senior, or graduate with undergraduate studies in marketing, communications, public relations or other related field
- Excellent writing, grammar, and proofreading skills
- Experience with research online and in databases
- Prowess in social mediaEnergetic, creative, and eager to learn
- Prior internship experience and extracurricular activities will be considered as a plus
- We are seeking passionate, smart, and motivated individuals to join our growing team!
- Ability to work with a cross-functional team at a rapidly growing full-service digital marketing agency
- Unlimited access to top-level management and employees
- One-on-one feedback and mentoring from our top-level team
- Real project management and execution experience
- Potential employment opportunities for exceptional interns