I wanted to compare the great landing page builders that integrate with Digitalcusp, but I quickly ran into a problem — it was difficult to identify what made each of them unique. I imagine it’s also challenging from a consumer’s standpoint — how do you pick a landing page solution when they offer very similar features? What are each company’s strengths? What unique capabilities do they offer?
Pay Per Click
Pay-per-click advertising help businesses manage advertising that is paid for on a per-click basis. These ads appear on search engine results pages depending on the query.
Social media marketing
These agencies manage Facebook profiles, Twitter accounts, Pinterest boards, and many more. That includes running both paid and organic campaigns.
Web design agencies specialize in helping people create beautiful, flawlessly-functional websites and pages.
Conversion rate optimization
This crew specializes in optimizing the online sales funnel of businesses that seek them out. They usually offer services related to A/B testing, multivariate testing....
If you believe that the pen is mightier than the sword, have a way with words, and a knack for storytelling, content is most likely the cornerstone of your agency’s success.
Search Engine Optimization
SEO (search engine optimization) help businesses appear higher up on search engine results pages for queries relevant to their industry.
What makes your landing page service unique?
- Our builder is truly/fully drag and drop, versus many of the builders that aren’t as flexible.
- Our mobile solution is actually mobile responsive while maintaining the ability to customize it completely.
- Our URL importer also works much faster than other options on the market.
- The biggest difference is the quality and capability Instapage has. Essentially, while the features are the same by name, ours are much more effective solutions.
- We believe (and have been told countless times) that our WYSIWYG design tool is so easy and intuitive that anyone can create a pixel perfect landing page in minutes.
- With multiple account management and page organization, we have made landing page management easy and efficient.
What do you see as your major strengths?
- Our support team is highly professional and informed, not only about technicalities, but also about conversion rate optimization best practices and studies.
- You can customize the entire platform — a custom URL, lead notifications with your branding, integrate with almost any CRM and autoresponder tool, and edit the page as you want.
- Our mobile adaptive themes make it easier to run desktop or mobile specific A/B tests on your campaigns. For example, Click2Call buttons can be easily optimized.
- Our customer support team keeps response times low and customers happy, and that is our number one priority.
- Our ear is always to the ground to keep up on the features and integrations our users want.